The users are the only ones who are responsible for any content that they download, generate, share, modify, or transmit over our website. This includes any media files that are transmitted or downloaded through our website, which are collectively referred to as “User Submissions.” Our website does not assure that user inputs will be kept private. You have a responsibility to realize that the sharing of personal information in User Submissions could make it possible for other people to identify you.
- You are solely liable for all of your User Submissions, as well as the consequences of transmitting, modifying, downloading, submitting, or otherwise making the User Submissions public in any other manner.
- Everyone’s intellectual property rights are respected here at this service. You are not permitted to violate the trademarks, copyrights, or any other intellectual rights that are held by any third party.
- Snaptik.uk makes no claim of ownership over the user contributions or the content provided by third parties. You are entirely responsible for the protection of such rights wherever they are relevant, and you are the owner of all copyrights to User Submissions unless those rights are owned by a third-party website.
- Snaptik.uk maintains complete ownership of all intellectual property rights about its content. Aside from the content provided by users and content provided by third parties, all of the content that can be found on the website is wholly owned by us or licensed to us. You acknowledge that any proprietary items, such as content, images, photos, source code, and trademarks, are subject to this agreement and that you will not distribute, duplicate, edit, transmit, or otherwise use these materials in any other manner.
- We will not give up our right to take legal action against any user who makes illegal use of the website. These activities could include civil, criminal, or injunctive acts. We also reserve the right to terminate access to the website for any user who has been involved in inappropriate behaviour of any kind. The use of our website in a manner that is not permitted by these Terms constitutes a violation of these Terms as well as any relevant international, foreign, and local laws.
- You are aware that the website functions primarily as a downloader and a search engine. You are granted unrestricted access by the website to search for videos across a variety of different platforms on the web. Using the technology provided by the website, you will have the ability to download TikTok videos from any location on the internet.
- The user is responsible for complying with all relevant laws while using the website. The use of our website in a way that is illegal is not something that we support or condone in any way, weight, or form.
- We reserve the right to make any modifications we deem necessary to these terms of service or to terminate the provision of this service at any time we see fit. It is highly advised that every one of our users has a complete comprehension of these terms and that they do so regularly to be informed of any updates.
- Snaptik.uk is not obligated to provide advance notice before implementing any modifications or updates that may be made to the content or presentation of the website at any time. Snaptik.uk also retains the right to terminate or limit your access to the website and services or any part thereof for any reason at all at its sole discretion, and it may exercise this right in any way it sees fit.